" />

Saturday 19 December 2015

What's Inside My Make-up Bag






Hey again! x

So its a new day and I thought I would let you all in on what's inside my make-up bag! So for my everyday use I use Lancome Teint Visionnaire Skin Perfecting Make-up Duo Foundation which I absolutely love. It is long lasting and provides great coverage, although I think next time I will get a lighter shade as it is a little bit dark for me, but not so dark that it is noticeable to others, just me.

Also in my make-up bag I have Bare Minerals Mineral Veil which my favourite finishing powder, I love this product so much because it is the perfect colour for my skin and it also adds a hint of highlight which helps on college mornings when I need to look more awake!

Next up in my make-up bag is my Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara and even though it is only in a small container it is the best mascara I have ever owned. Who needs fake eyelashes? This mascara is jet black and makes my lashes appear fuller and longer, without the clumps you get with regular mascaras, meaning I will never need falsies again. 

Moving on, let's talk about my favourite eye shadow palette, The Bobbi Brown Nude Eye Pallete is the perfect eye shadow for a natural everyday look, it has light brown and medium brown tones as well as two shimmery tones to help add a hint of sparkle, like I said on my last post I love a bit of sparkle.

For my brows I have The Topshop Brow Pencil, normally I am the type of girl to go for an eyebrow kit but with this pencil I no longer feel that I need one, it is the perfect colour to match my brows and the brush helps to blend the pencil in order to get a natural look.

Up next is my Barry M Vibrant Pink Lipstick as you all know I am a lover of Barry M Nail Polish so I think it's safe to say I'm a lover of their lipsticks too. This is the perfect lipstick for when I'm going on a night out with the girls as it adds a splash of colour to my look. This lipstick is great as it stays on all day long without me having to re-apply, and I can not stand having to top up make-up in the day as its just time consuming.

As I am a lover of eyeshadow I also have The Body Shop Ombre a Paupieres Eye Palette, This eye shadow was recently given to me by my friend Emily as an early christmas present. The colours in this palette are absolutely beautiful their are two shades of blue that have a shimmery effect and your two natural brows for an everyday look aswell. I just know this palette will be perfect for partying!

Finally, I have my Body Shop early-harvest Rasberry Perfume I keep this in my make-up bag as an everyday perfume as it is the perfect size to carry around with me at college for when I need a hint of fragrance. It has a beautiful rasberry scent, as it says in the name, that lasts for the majority of the day which is exactly what you want from a Perfume.

Thanks for reading,

lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment