" />

Friday 18 December 2015

Here's a little Introduction..


Hey x
My full name is Lydia Alice May Martin, but most people call me Lydia. I am seventeen years old and I am from a small town in the south of England. 
I would say I have a pretty regular life, I spend most of my time either at college, with friends, my family or my boyfriend Joe. 
I have almost always had a love for Photography which is what I am currently studying at college as a BTEC Level 3, so expect to see a lot of my work. 
Fashion and beauty are also some of my favourite things so I expect I will post a lot of my clothes and make-up for you all to see as well as a little bit about my everyday life. 
I have always thought about writing a blog but just never really got round to it but today I decided to just go for it, so here it is! Hopefully I will post at least one-two times a week.

lots of love,                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment